30-09-2023 06:42 AM in
I purchased a Samsung CU1700 (2023 version) and cannot get the Airplay screen mirroring to work. If I play a video on the Youtube app on the iphone it mirrors as expected but what I'm looking for is mirror my browsing session so a group of people can discuss together.
The phone connects to the TV and the first time it does after asking for the PIN I see the IoS Screen mirroring dialog on the phone mirrored on the TV. Shortly afterward the TV goes black and that first image of the IoS mirroring screen never returns on subsequent connections unless I forget the device and reconnect as a new one/enter a new PIN.
Every time afterward when I connect for mirroring the connection succeeds but the black screen is all I see. This all works perfectly on a different Samsung TV - QN85BD with the same devices on the same network where I set up exactly nothing.
- I've tried with 2 different iphones and 2 different ipads
- All are confirmed on the same wifi network
- The router, TV and devices are all in the same room - close proximity
- I've restarted all devices multiple times - unplugged from walls,etc.
- The TV, phones and ipads are all running the latest updates
- Automatically Airplay to TVs on iPhone - Tried Automatic, enabled and disabled.
- No VPNs enabled
Thanks in Advance
17-10-2023 11:32 AM in
Hi @akidd ,
A colleague of ours has seen this, and asked us if you can you check to see if the below works, and let us know the results?
1. Mirroring the connection succeeds -> Black screen
-> Launch the Photo app in iPhone and select any photo -> Exit photo and Go back iPhone home -> Can you see the normal screen or still observe black screen?
2. Mirroring the connection succeeds -> Black screen
-> Launch the Youtube app in iPhone and play the any content -> Exit and Go back iPhone home -> Can you see the normal screen or still observe black screen?