Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

crackling noise

(Topic created on: 07-06-2022 07:34 PM)
resuvt
Journeyman
Options

Is it normal to have a very faint crackling sound from the back of the tv (#QN700A)? Only audible when the TV is silent. Sounds like a very distant fireplace, can't hear it while other sounds playing so not a problem but just wanted to check that this is normal

0 Likes
Go to solution
13 REPLIES 13
Mjam
First Poster
Options
I have a similar issue, vibration from the speakers on my QN700A, I've reported it and had an engineer out to confirm the TV is faulty and non-repairable. Still waiting on Samsung advising of they will refund our replace, customer support is the worst I've ever experienced.
0 Likes
NickMc1
First Poster
Options

Hi, I'm having this issue as well. Every 20-30 seconds there is a crackling sound coming from the tv. The sound is also present for about 5 minutes after I shut the tv off as well. Samsung had me troubleshoot but It didn't help. The noise def shouldn't be there. The info I've gathered suggests a faulty circuit board. Is this accurate? I really appreciate any info! Thanks!

0 Likes
MrK13
First Poster
Options

How did you go about getting a new circuit board? Did you fit it yourself?

0 Likes
daughterofdarda
First Poster
Options

I am not sure if you were using the tv as a pc monitor but sometimes display settings can cause this. I have to reset my display super resolution because the tv gets moving sparkles on the display and the crackling sound as well (only when the sparkles are occurring). Resetting it fixes the issue.

0 Likes