Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couple of queries/issues regarding The Frame TV

(Topic created on: 13-08-2020 08:16 AM)
Newbist
First Poster
Options

Recently purchased The Frame TV (QA55LS03TAKXXL) and I have couple of issues or queries regarding it.

1. Instead of Art mode or sleep I keep getting an error - TV No Signal I think it is looking for some connection but no HDMI cable or setup box is connected. How do I remove this?SOURCESOURCE
  2. I want remove and add few other apps to the Home Screen. However, it keeps getting reset again and again. Is it a bug?
  3. Where is the physical buttons on the TV to control. I read it in manual that its available but I cannot find them, also where is motion sensor located.
  4. How do I customize the recommendations I get on the home screen. Which are completely irreverent to the apps I have.
1 REPLY 1
M55ikael
First Poster
Options

I have the exact same problem with "no signal" appearing when turning off the Apple TV instead of the TV going into art mode. I have the Apple TV plugged into HDMI 1 and a sound bar in the HDMI 3 ARC port. The settings on the Apple TV are set so that it controls the power of connected devices and it indeed turns on and off the sound bar, but not The Frame.

0 Likes