Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Corrupted playback of some videos

(Topic created on: 10-11-2019 12:20 PM)
MarcosSR
First Poster
Options

Hello all,

I have a 55inch MU6100 Samsung TV. I've had it for a year and I've had this issue since the beginning, the tv is updated to the latest supported firmware (v1270).

When trying to play certain files via USB, plex or DS video they appear corrupted, with sudden video and audio stops constantly. It's always on the same files and on the same frames. The files are fine, they playback perfectly ok on other devices. Most of them are 4k high bitrate (80MBps) but it happens as well on 1080p with 9MBps bitrate. The TV has no problem with 4k high bitrate because most files play correctly, it's not network either because playing them with a USB stick it happens the same. It's not the container either (mkv), h264 or the audio file, so I'm completely lost at to what the cause may be.

Thank you! Any response is appreciated and if further info is needed I'll provide it.

Capture.JPG

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
CarloL
Hotshot
Options

Hey @MarcosSR! The best point of contact to sort this out would be the AudioVisual team. You can contact them on this number: 0333 000 0333. They will be happy to assist you on this effectively. :winking-face: