Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constantly starting and turning off UE75NU800

(Topic created on: 02-08-2021 08:03 PM)
Withdrawnmist
Apprentice
Options

Aaaarrrrggggghhh !

my Samsung is only 2 and a half years old and last night it decided to turn on and off constantly ! It never reaches a display for me to do anything. I’ve unplugged it. Left it for a minute and it resumes its yo-yo cycle. Unplugged it for 15 minutes and same thing.  Last night I unplugged it all night and it’s been 24 hours. Same thing !!!!

I have NO other devices attached and I emptied the remote of its batteries to eliminate it. If it’s a software thing then how on earth am I supposed to update it with it never staying on ? 

there’s no on/off switch on the actual tv. 

heeeeelllllppppp !

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
I have the Same tv and Youtube doesn't work sometimes and I just have to keep on restarting the TV, I haven't done a factory reset yet so I don't know if that will solve the problem.
0 Likes
Withdrawnmist
Apprentice
Options

Soooo annoying. I’ve got it plugged in , in the hope that it just pulls through this awful vicious circle. 

0 Likes
Withdrawnmist
Apprentice
Options

If I ring Samsung I just know they will refer me to a local Sevice technician. Surely it’s not “ reasonable “ for a two and a half year tv to fail like this. 

0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Exactly, they better replace your TV.
0 Likes
Withdrawnmist
Apprentice
Options

I spoke to them. They had me point the remote at the TV while pressing it for ten seconds. Didn't do a thing except make the red light flash a bit.

Their next solution was to have me contact a service technician which I will have to pay for because it's out of warranty.

Good luck in getting your tv sorted and I appreciate your replies.

0 Likes