Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting terrestial aerial.

(Topic created on: 17-07-2022 05:38 PM)
Williams Nigel
Apprentice
Options

TV model QE55QN95A (2021) - can’t get terrestial tv via the aerial (which is known to be ok).  Any suggestions?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Hi @Williams Nigel Check if there are any problems with Freeview in your area https://www.bbc.co.uk/reception/problems-freeview-reception/#/Freeview other options are to try the Automatic scan again. Some customers have found that scanning after removing the aerial and then reinserting provides a solution when channels are missing and your manual tune may not be accessible. In other words scan with the aerial removed when obviously no channels will be found, however this can reset the connection. You would then need to scan with the aerial connected again and see if this makes a difference.

You could also try a Factory Reset.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Williams Nigel
Apprentice
Options

No probs with the ariel.  It’s a house problem. Can’t get to the do any scanning whatsoever. Any ideas,  plse let me know…

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Know you think aerial is fine however some folk at times need a booster. You could get an engineer to check it out. Otherwise if all else tried you may wish to contact Samsung support.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes