Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compliant

(Topic created on: 17-06-2024 10:22 PM)
complaints
First Poster
Options

Can someone advise how I can deal with this situation?

My samsung freestyle projector has now developed the same fault (unresponsive, not turning on) under 12 months from the last repair and Samsung keep telling me they wont repair it again even though the website says they have a repair guarantee for 12 months.  The support chat is useless and when I set up the repair the repair company say samsung has it listed out of warranty on back end so they wont proceed with repair. This site second fault now and I think they should replace it under consumer law but samsung seem terrible in dealing with these things, how should I go about this?

2 REPLIES 2
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey there and welcome to the Samsung UK Community

Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Samsung Customer Service is notorious for all the wrong reasons.

How did you pay for the device? If by CREDIT CARD then go for a Section 75 claim through your card company would be my advice.
0 Likes
NEO QLED TV
First Poster
Options

I bought Samsung Neo QLED TV (Model: QA65QN90BAKLXL) (serial number 0AN33PBTA00427K) 65 inches TV in Girias Electronics Chennai - India Kolathur branch on 14-Jan-23. I was told the general warranty would be for 5 years and 10 years of extended warranty for the Screen.
Now for the past one week, when I switch-off the TV using TV remote its gets switched on automatically within few seconds.
I raised a service request with Girias and Samsung on (21-Jun-24), the service engineer called me and told that, I will have to pay Rs.450 as a service
charge and additional charges for the remote as this looks like the issue with the remote the same was told by the samsung service head india (via email)
When I bought the TV, I was told that the first 5 years will be covered under general warranty, whereas now I am told to pay for the services and remote (in case if it has
to be changed), 

Why should I pay the charges when it’s covered under general warranty for 5 years, 

0 Likes