Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Complaint

(Topic created on: 17-02-2023 08:06 AM)
Heidi Toner
First Poster
Options
I have been given no solution or answers by any of your customer service teams, despite trying for the past two weeks to contact them. I have been in touch with the online shop more that 6 times sending emails and endless telephone calls, then tried your "voice of customer" team and even been so desperate that I've written to the social media team. All with no solution to my problem or a real explanation. 

I ordered the Serif television on 23rd January (during the special winter deal) when this wasn't delivered in the time promised on your web site, I checked my order, this said it was sent but a week later I still had not received the tv, I telephone the online shop to be told it had been send late as the shop was very busy but the television was now with the delivery partner TNT and they would be in touch with me with a tracking number and delivery date and I would receive the television in a few days. When this didn't happen, I contacted them again only to be told the same thing. I waited again then a week later I received an email stating my order had been cancelled! I telephone the team because I thought this must be a mistake but no! Apparently the television was damaged by the delivery partner and you had no more in stock so it was automatically cancelled, I never received any kind of explanation or contact, no tracking number no delivery details and it was a lie as the same tv was available just in a different size. 

I asked someone to get back to me regarding this as I was happy to buy the bigger tv but felt the discount I originally was offered should be applied as this was your failing. And I am still waiting! I now received an email saying the television was sent via Swiss post but returned as was not collected which is simply not true as I record no notification from Swiss post about a package. Two different delivery companies two different stories and no solution this is the worst customer service I have ever received I run the online business for Aesop Switzerland AG and know that no customer should ever be treated in this way. I expect more from a leading worldwide company. 
3 REPLIES 3
Liverkiller
Student
Options
Samsung has gotten too big for its own boots.
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
I don't think Samsung care once you've got your money then they just start destroying the phone you Ve bought so you have to go out and buy another one and then they destroyed that 1 hes done a lot of homes game in it from a couple of years ago
0 Likes
zimma71
Voyager
Options
And here we go again I've got a speech to text app that only speaks in broken Chinese this is only been going on for 3 How are few years
0 Likes