Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Colour Settings are greyed out when source is a PC

(Topic created on: 06-06-2019 02:55 AM)
akhttp
First Poster
Options

My TV model is UA43N5300AS, the other day i connected it to my PC via HDMI, and i found the colors to be too vivid and unrealistic, i went to Settings > Picture > Expert Settings, but the Colour and Tint options are greyed out, but they are available when source is TV, is there a way that i can make them available or adjust the Colours? i tried to mess with the White Balance but it didn't help

0 Likes
Go to solution
20 REPLIES 20
Brent Pearson
Student
Options

Thanks for the compliment.  I must be exceptional, as I posted on Quora and got some snippy "Did you read the directions?" BS. I called Samsung customer service.   They were kind of like, "That's just the way it is" but I could not let it go and finally discovered this little trick.

Rahul6
First Poster
Options

Same issue and on my monitor text looks pixelated. Any idea? How to fix this issue or return this monitor

0 Likes
Brent Nils
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
Brent Nils
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
Brent Nils
First Poster
Options
0 Likes
Brent Nils
First Poster
Options

I recently started a youtube channel for gamers.  Here's my video on this problem. Spread the word...

Hot to unlock basic TV settings (color, clarity, etc) with PC connected to TV - YouTube

0 Likes
Shikamaruko
Student
Options

You are seriously the best! I never knew that was a thing you could do! Using Pokémon as an example, Pikachu was super bright greenish-neon yellow and it's been bugging the daylight out of me not knowing how to correct it. Thank you so much!

0 Likes
Shikamaruko
Student
Options

Did the same just now.

0 Likes
Phoenix1810
First Poster
Options

Joined the community just to like your post
Thank you man

0 Likes
theapigo
First Poster
Options

You are a life saver! Thank you so very much! It worked on my 75inch SAMSUNG TU6900PXPA.

0 Likes