Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud media player?

(Topic created on: 03-01-2021 08:03 PM)
Chris1221
First Poster
Options

Hi there,

Is there a media player I can use to listen to mp3's stored in the cloud? 

TV model UE58TU7100KXXU

Thanks

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
What do you mean, "the cloud". What service are you actually running? Is it stored on a NAS, on Dropbox, on work server.
0 Likes
Chris1221
First Poster
Options

Thanks for the reply. Dropbox or Google Drive, although I'd use anything if one of these weren't available. I basically want to play mp3's on my TV without have to use physical storage.

0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
The TV has a built in player, if you can access the media, it will play it. It might just be easier to put all ur mp3s onto a USB stick nd keep it plugged into the TV.
0 Likes
Chris1221
First Poster
Options

Can it access media on Dropbox or Google or something similar though? That's the functionality I'm looking for. I can go down the USB route but it just makes it harder to keep the library updated.

0 Likes
Shazzkid
Troubleshooter
Options
You can use the browser app to access Dropbox, seems like a hassle tho. I think the way you want this to work isn't going to happen. It's not like running a plex server or something for media, because its stored on a 3rd party server, you are limited by how you can access it.
0 Likes
Jovis
Explorer
Options

Hi have a new UE58TU7100KXXU under sources I have just linked my seagate NAS through my HUB using the remote access? By adding the web address of the nas or cloud etc? ie:192.168.1.XXXX "X being youre cloud or nas home page?

Plays music and videos fine? 

0 Likes