Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim Extended Warranty

(Topic created on: 16-10-2022 05:16 AM)
Madhup K
First Poster
Options

I ordered samsung tv Order ID: 22167734278 - AU8000 Crystal 4K UHD Smart TV 65 Inches on 3rd Oct 2021 Invoice Date - 4th Oct 2021 online from samsung website and it was delivered on 11th oct  2021 and installation was done on 14th Oct 2021.

When I purchased the product  it was under 1 year standard + 2 year extended warranty till 4th Oct 2024 under employee offer scheme. I didn't get any email then for extended warranty. Now there is a vertical line on the left side of the screen and when I called customer care to raise the ticket, they are asking for warranty documents which I never received on email. Kindly help.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Madhup K: I'm sorry to hear that you have encountered this issue with your TV. Please be aware that you would have been required to register your TV for the extended warranty within 90 days of the invoice date in order to activate it. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/5-year-samsung-tv-warranty/

If you did not complete this step, then your TV would only be covered under the standard 12 month warranty. You can still arrange for the TV to be inspected and repaired, however if you are outside the 12 month warranty period then a charge will be applicable to cover the cost of the service. 

0 Likes
Members_QnImhvz
First Poster
Options

Was the issue resolved?

0 Likes