Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channels missing

(Topic created on: 23-04-2021 10:24 AM)
RJ43
First Poster
Options

My Samsung TV is missing nearly all freeview channels. It first said channels did not exist (in channel list there was the D crossed out symbol next to them) and now they’ve disappeared entirely after I’ve tried multiple auto tunings (using terrestrial and cable options) and a factory reset and now only have London Live, Sony channels, Idea extra, and Tiny pop. This happened randomly - worked earlier in day and then nothing. Please can someone else? Thank you. 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Maybe a transmitter maintenance or fault rather than your TV https://www.freeview.co.uk/corporate/platform-management/planned-engineering-works
0 Likes
Craig D
Student
Options

Samsung UE49RU80000U

UK channels (in old money) channels bbc 1,2 ITV, C4, C5 are not visible.

Aerial is fine, tested with two different once which work (both) on other TV.

now I had channels, but after update, this stupid Samsung TV plus appeared as default and no amount of auto tuning I do, am I able to find normal UK channels, or if I reset the TV. 

I am one step short of buying a jigsaw, sawing it into small pieces, buying a ticket to wherever Samsung HQ is and delivering it personally to your CEO. 

a TV that cost me £800 and is the worst TV I’ve ever purchased. This problem has been on going for months, all I want to do is watch a game of tennis of the first UK woman in a tennis final for over 40 years, and I am unable to because of this problem. 

disgusting. Utterly disgusting.