Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel scan doesn't fine freeview channels

(Topic created on: 23-07-2020 06:44 PM)
Orm_lea3
First Poster
Options

Hi I have just moved house and since doing so when trying to retune my TV it isn't finding and freeview channels, only TV+. I've tried everything I can't think of including all the settings, a factory reset even turning it off and on again! Any advice would be appreciated. 

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
AsadM
Options
Hi @Orm_lea3. Hope you're doing well. Are you using the same aerial on the TV you were using at your last address? If not, have you checked if there's a signal being broadcasted via the aerial? Also, what's the model of your TV?
0 Likes
Orm_lea3
First Poster
Options

Hi and the same to you!

The aerial is brand new but it is definitely giving out a signal, when resetting the TV it confirmed that. The model number is: UE50NU7020K. Hope this helps! 

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

It does! Has this been working previously? If so, take a look at page 97 in this manual to search for channels. If this doesn't work, check that the aerial is connected correctly and/or try this cable with a different device to see if this is still happening. 

0 Likes
Nitinv1
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I am having a similiar sort of issue however i don't get the option to click on the auto scan.

It is a brand new tv the Q95 i have everything connected antenna, power cable etc not sure what am doing wrong.

Can anyone help?

0 Likes