Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel Lock Allow All Not Working

(Topic created on: 01-06-2021 06:54 PM)
Tudes24
Pioneer
Options
Well the latest in my series of posts reminding me not to get another Samsung TV relates to having to enter a PIN to watch certain recorded programmes.
I am assuming these are programmes that are rated 18 so have gone in to the settings to remove this - settings - broadcasting.
I have changed the Programme Rating Lock to Allow All. I've set Apply Channel Lock to both On and Off but with each permutation I still have to enter a PIN to watch certain recorded programmes.

This is really annoying and I don't want to have to input a PIN to watch recorded programmes but alas can't seem to change this.

Any advice?

Thanks.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@Tudes24: Please can you confirm the model number of your TV, located on the sticker on the back of the device, or in Settings > General > About This TV? Is the issue present for particular channels, or is it random? 

0 Likes
Tudes24
Pioneer
Options
I have a Samsung QE43Q60RATXXU. It is potentially only BBC2. It's only happening on the BBC2 programmes (not every BBC2 programme) that I have recorded. however this may just be because these are the only appropriately rated programmes I currently have, I don't know.
0 Likes