Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Channel guide

(Topic created on: 12-03-2019 11:04 AM)
Kdedwards
First Poster
Options

I just bought a 2018 Samsung qSeries. Tv channel guide was working great until daylight savings time. Now the time is wrong in the guide and the channel information is wrong. I thought it might be the clock time, but it is correct on the ambient clock. Does anyone have a fix? Oh and we are on air channels.

6 REPLIES 6
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Kdedwards.

Did you manage to get this sorted or are you still having the same issue?

peachyinnm
First Poster
Options

I have a series 6 TV.  The OTA channel guide is showing the wrong time and TV program.  The clock is set correctly on the TV, I have the setting on "auto" and the time is correct and time zone correct.  Why is the guide wrong?

0 Likes
gnuorder
First Poster
Options

I think I know the problem and know of a temporary fix. I think the OTA guild adjusts for DST so when the TV does too, it gets offset an hour. To fix, switch the TV clock to manual and turn on/off DST depending on how the guild is off. The only problem is you will have to do it again next time change.  I've foud no setting to handle OTA DST sepertely. A firmwhare fix would be needed for  A perminant fix.

Trecee25
First Poster
Options

Run set up again. Menu, setup, plug & play, and then follow the prompts.

0 Likes
Larry1956
First Poster
Options

I have a similar problem. Our TU700D 65-inch TV was working perfectly until we moved from Oklahoma to Arkansas. Now, the guide for broadcast channels is wrong. I figure there must be a zip code somewhere that should be changed, but I haven’t been able to find it. Can someone help me with this please?

Rob H1
First Poster
Options

Did you ever get this solved? I am having the same issue after moving to another state.

0 Likes