Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changelog for UK firmware 1360.9 (21/07/20)

(Topic created on: 21-07-2020 03:05 PM)
Ste03
First Poster
Options

As the title says does anyone have any info on the latest firmware update 1360.9?

Thanks

Steve

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Madasahat
Voyager
Options

@Ste03 wrote:

As the title says does anyone have any info on the latest firmware update 1360.9?

Thanks

Steve

Your title is misleading I thought the change log info was here. Nevermind

0 Likes
SparkCakes
First Poster
Options

Version : 1360.9 changelog

- Improved usability

1. Improved browser performance

2. Improved app performance

3. Improved stability

4. Improved usability of input devices

ME-MYSELF-AND-I
First Poster
Options

Thank you 

0 Likes
Scottyboy99
Journeyman
Options

Strongly suspect this has broken smartthings integration. Have no idea when this was pushed to my tv as it is on auto update but for the last week or two I have not been able to connect to smartthings or control the tv with Alexa for my RU7020. Even thought the tv is connected just fine to my network and all apps work ok. The app and the Alexa skill though complain that the tv is offline. No amount of signing out and then back in to my Samsung account is bringing that functionality back.

0 Likes
SameerKh
First Poster
Options

remove tv from Smart things than add again to smart things.  connect tv to network through wifi and remove any wired connection. I faced the same issue after this they were resolved

0 Likes
LevelOne
First Poster
Options

I actually signed up just to comment that -at least for me-, some h265 rips I have now actually play Dolby Atmos to my soundbar. Earlier firmwares would play no sound at all and display a message of wrong audio format. I had to re-encode with DD 5.1 to get it to play. Quite a big deal if you ask me.

0 Likes