Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Cast/mirroring not working

(Topic created on: 16-05-2020 05:59 PM)
ValentinN
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

Since my tv UE50RU7025KXXC updated to T-MSLDEUC-1335.0 cast/mirroring is not working on phones or pc.

Thanks for your help

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
CarlH
Options

Hi @ValentinN. Are you using the Smart View app on your phone? Which model phone do you have and is the software up to date. 

0 Likes
ValentinN
Journeyman
Options

Hello,

It's not working using the app or using the native feature of my phone. I tested it with a Samsung s8+ and a honor view 10. It's also not working with my pc on Windows 10 with the native feature. All systems are UP to date

Thanks for your help

0 Likes
CarlH
Options

Thanks @ValentinN. Is the software up to date on your S8+? ^CH

0 Likes
ValentinN
Journeyman
Options
Yes it's up to date. It seems like thé bug is from the last update of the TV because it was working before
0 Likes
Solution
NRHTX
Journeyman
Options

Samsung team and owners,

I fixed the problem.

Please follow the below steps to clear all your connected devices from your Smart TV.
Menu
Settings
General
External Device Manager
Input Device Manager
Device Connect Manager
Device List ( In the Device list) I removed all connected devices and exited out of the menu. When I connected using Smart View on my S8+ and gave both your Smartphone and Smart TV permissions to connect. Both pairing numbers should match the Smart TV and Smart Phone. I did this with my Samsung 8 series 75 TV model number UN75RU8000FXZA. I was able to click on S8+ Smart View and connected to my Samsung TV without any issues.
Enjoy.