What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cast/mirroring not working on Samsung TV

(Topic created on: 15-10-2020 02:03 PM)
Options

Honestly I'm quite frustrated with this problem. I've the following Samsung TV: samsung ue55nu7093uxxh 55

Since the beginning I set up smart things on my tablet but I can't cast anything throught it or even through my laptop using google meet. In my laptop, when using meets, it says that the source isn't available and in the Smart Things app there's just no option available to cast or send anything to my tv.

Casting is the main reason why I got it, to send content, and so far it's been useless.

I tried a reset and updating but nothing worked.

Clarification: I did get the smart things runing in my tablet and connected to the TV but it just lets me use it as a remote controller.

6 REPLIES 6
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
use DeX as you can use your phone to control the TV
0 Likes
Lifeguard1974
Explorer
Options
What tablet you using?
0 Likes
Options

Huawei Mediapad T3 10.

Just a clarification, it lets me control the TV with the tablet but not casting.

0 Likes
Options

thanks but that's not what I need. I have a language academy and it needs to be used by teachers without a cable. I just need casting to send videos or share screen when using zoom or google meets to the TV.

0 Likes
Lifeguard1974
Explorer
Options
hi Huawei are a nightmare to cast TBH ,,I found this if it helps let me know ...

https://gtrusted.com/how-to-easily-set-up-huawei-p10-screen-mirroring-with-a-samsung-4k-smart-tv
0 Likes
vj24
First Poster
Options

I am facing the same problem. I have LT32E390SX/XU. It was working fine till 5th October 2020. After that I am not able to connect any of my mobiles or laptop to my Samsung smart TV.

0 Likes