Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant register to 5 year warranty, Samsung online not in between choices!!

(Topic created on: 23-01-2023 01:50 PM)
Mo1231
Student
Options

Hi, 
I bough a new TV AU9010, which is a great TV! But cann't register it to 5 years warranty because samsung is not one of the options for retailers (under the purchase location)!!!

Any help please?

0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
Please contact samsung support or sales team by phone. Chat support can't help you.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
Please contact samsung sales team or customer service. Support via chat can't help you.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Mo1231
Student
Options
Thank you calles them. Originally I couldn't get hold of a line when I called. They said not elegible for extended warranty.
Thanks!
0 Likes
Y2PJT
First Poster
Options

I had exactly the same experience when trying to register my tv for 5 years that i purchased direct from Samsung so their online registration is total pants in my opinion. Then spent nearly 30 minutes on the phone with customer services to go through a very lengthy procedure and was told at the end i would receive an email confirming it within 48 hours and still waiting!. TV was advertised on the website that it comes with a 5 year warranty so should be automatic and nothing about Samsung making you jump through hoops to get it!

0 Likes
PG3112
Apprentice
Options

I am trying to register my new TV purchased in October 2022 from Samsung directly on-line,  but Samsung keep rejecting the application because the serial number of my TV has already been used!! No-one will help!! The on-line shop keep saying Technical have to do it but Technical say it's down to the shop!! No-one will take any responsibility. Absolutely appalling service after purchasing another Samsung TV to replace my previous one with suffered a massive screen failure after 5 years & 6 months. I only bought another one because it had the extended 5 year warranty & now Samsung refuse to honour it!! Trading Standards & Watchdog are the next step!!! Buy with caution.

0 Likes
JordanS
Options

At this stage, we are unsure how this has happened, but we will get to the bottom of this for you, don't you worry. Please come and drop us a PM to our @Sam_UK account. 

0 Likes
PG3112
Apprentice
Options

I presume this reply is a joke from someone? This has been on-going since last year!!! Both my application & then 2 applications done by Samsung have come back refused due to the serial number already having been used!!! It's a brand new TV, it comes with an advertised 5 year warranty but Samsung won't allow me to access it!!! I am talking to the On-line Shop who say it's Technical's problem, Technical say they've referred it to the On-line Shop!!!!!! No-one is prepared to answer the simple question of how the serial number has been used & what it has been used for!!!!  I keep saying my TV must be pre-owned & therefore I want a new one.  The shop say this is impossible as I've owned it over 14 days!!! Everyone says "Sorry" but no-one is prepared to sort out the total *****-up being presided over by Samsung!!!!!!!

0 Likes
JordanS
Options

We can assure you this isn't a joke. As one of the moderators here at the Samsung UK community page, we want to get this put to rest for you, once and for all. To do so, we would need you to drop us a PM to our @Sam_UK  account. 

0 Likes
PG3112
Apprentice
Options

Well as neither your Online Shop nor your Technical Team are willing to expedite a solution I remain cynical that yet another Samsung department will help me!! However, I will email you.

What is the email address & some reference number to ensure it gets to you please?

0 Likes