Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Cant register to 5 year warranty, Samsung online not in between choices!!

(Topic created on: 05-01-2022 03:50 PM)
Mo1231
First Poster
Options
TV

Hi, 
I bough a new TV AU9010, which is a great TV! But cann't register it to 5 years warranty because samsung is not one of the options for retailers (under the purchase location)!!!

Any help please?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
TV
Please contact samsung support or sales team by phone. Chat support can't help you.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
0 Likes
INTRASERVER
Pathfinder
Options
TV
Please contact samsung sales team or customer service. Support via chat can't help you.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Mo1231
First Poster
Options
TV
Thank you calles them. Originally I couldn't get hold of a line when I called. They said not elegible for extended warranty.
Thanks!
0 Likes
Y2PJT
First Poster
Options
TV

I had exactly the same experience when trying to register my tv for 5 years that i purchased direct from Samsung so their online registration is total pants in my opinion. Then spent nearly 30 minutes on the phone with customer services to go through a very lengthy procedure and was told at the end i would receive an email confirming it within 48 hours and still waiting!. TV was advertised on the website that it comes with a 5 year warranty so should be automatic and nothing about Samsung making you jump through hoops to get it!

0 Likes