Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant download terms and conditions and privacy policy

(Topic created on: 26-06-2022 04:42 AM)
Lis_Shala
First Poster
Options

I just got a 55" q60 series tv and the tos won't download saying that the server is offline. The things app won't connect and changing the DNS to 8.8.8.8 won't help either. PLS HELP

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
AndrewL
Options

@Lis_Shala: Have you connected the TV to a Wi-Fi network? If you head to Settings > General > System Manager > Samsung Account > My Account > Terms & Conditions, Privacy Policy, are you able to view the details from here? Alternatively, can you access the information via Home > Settings > Terms & Privacy, and agree to the terms from here? 

0 Likes
Options

It doesn’t give you access to Samsung account it’s grayed out. I hate Samsung

GnarlyMIke
Student
Options

My eero mesh wireless hub is one foot from the TV. same result. wired connection from the back of the hub. same result. it worked until I upgraded to 1320.4 last week. Dammit, Samsung. Quit breaking my stuff.

0 Likes
F-shehu
Journeyman
Options

Were you able to solve the issue? I have tried different DNS options, wired net/ wifi, I did reset the tv several times, tried to change the country nothing works. Any other option?

0 Likes
GnarlyMIke
Student
Options

I was able to fix the problem, at least on my part. Turns out the new mesh network was filtering ads, which is great. But it also filters other stuff apparently, including access to the Samsung terms. when I turned that function off, it flowed through nicely and I've set up my TV again. I still haven't turned on the adblocking again to see if it continues to work. Hope that helps.

0 Likes
F-shehu
Journeyman
Options

I tried today again, connected with cable t internet, reset the netword settings, reset tv, chose Serbia as country and all worked smoothly.

0 Likes
zack8
First Poster
Options

16562146957838506363944445715691.jpg

hello .. I just bought my tv last week samsung AU7700, and now having t&c problem.. can help me solve this problem? already try all reset thing .. still same.. tq

0 Likes
Henny5
First Poster
Options

ive tried every suggestion on this forum and some random ones also nothings working , man this is trash and no kind of link to customer service either i basically spent 350$ on a big brick never buying Samsung again after this