Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot register warranty

(Topic created on: 26-05-2022 05:27 PM)
Mike Chan
First Poster
Options

I buy the QE50QN94AATXXU but I can’t find my TV in the product information to register 5-Year Warranty. It will only let me register 2022 models

7 REPLIES 7
AndrewL
Options

@Mike Chan: Please can you confirm where you purchased the TV from, and when? I had a look into this for you, and found your model number listed as being eligible for the 5 year warranty if purchased between the 01/09/2021 - 31/03/2022. If this is applicable to your purchase then please follow the link below and click on 'Participate' to register for the extended warranty. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/offer/samsung-tv-warranty-richer-sounds/

0 Likes
Darren1989
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem, I brought a tv but I can't get the warranty as the Samsung website isn't in the drop down menu to choose as a store the tv was purchased from
0 Likes
Members_jxUpsMv
First Poster
Options

I can not register my microwave as there is no sign of it in booklet

0 Likes
rick0007
First Poster
Options

Model number: QE75QN90BATXXU
Serial number: 0JKV3HKTA00394V

I brought this TV as the black Friday event 2022 direct from samsung online but cannot register my tv for the 5 year warranty as the samsung online store is not on the drop down menu on the registration form. 28 calls regarding many problems with the TV and also not being able to register the product very frustrating. Initially I was to create a samsung account and register my product, which I did and today to be told it was wrong registration as this is with samsung only not the warranty. How can you treat people like this and get away with it in the UK.
0 Likes
suttyon1
Pathfinder
Options
How do I register my product
0 Likes
suttyon1
Pathfinder
Options
Serial number R3CW606C0XE
Imie 354721881555364
0 Likes