Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Cannot input digits to PIN

(Topic created on: 07-02-2023 09:18 AM)
advance512
Student
Options

Hi there,

I have q UE43MU7000 Samsung Smart TV from 2018. SmartHub apps do not load - they get stuck on "Loading..." message. I tried to reset the TV, or reset the SmartHub. Am required to enter a PIN, and get an on screen numeric keypad. Selecting numbers there does not input anything to the PIN 4 character boxes. Even using a classic remote with digits fails, as does an Android based virtual remote. I just cannot input any digits to the PIN, and so cannot reset the TV. What can I do?

24 REPLIES 24
Richeasy
First Poster
Options

Well, this didn’t work for me because my remote has the pause and play button separate (it’s a 28 inch Samsung phone light 2016) hey give me a good idea.

Well, this didn’t work for me because my remote has the pause and play button separate (it’s a 28 inch Samsung phone light 2016) it give me a good idea.

Input, keyboard and mouse (wound up only needing the mouse) and it worked

0 Likes
Topher_BDS
First Poster
Options

Absolute legend! This was driving me crazy!!!

0 Likes
Pablo888
First Poster
Options

That didn't to it for me. I instead downloaded the Controlla app from Google Play and it works wonders. 

0 Likes
rrichm999
First Poster
Options

Honestly I'm down with Samsung tvs. They really have some clunky software that essentially makes its customers its free labor force to find and solve issues.. I'm done.  This auto run mirror issue which doesn't not work was my last straw. On to new firetvs ( native).  I',m done 

0 Likes
rrichm999
First Poster
Options

This also was the most stupid thing I came across. There remote doesn't have a key pad.  You can't enter your PIN but you are required to in order to reset the stupid tv. nothing smart about it.  

0 Likes