Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot accept terms and condition. 50inches 4k UHD

(Topic created on: 05-04-2022 02:17 PM)
Vegas8
Student
Options

IMG-20220305-WA0003.jpg

I recently bought a samsung 50inches smart UHD Tv about 6 months ago. It developed a fault of turning of and going blank when I first got it. I returned it for support and it was fixed. On getting the tv. I decided to connect to the internet which I did but was trying to downloading apps and agree to terms and conditions but it wouldn't let me . It gives me the error message on the screen THE SERVER IS CURRENTLY DOWN AND UNDERGOING MAINTENANCE. Please advise what to do

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
thelibrarian
First Poster
Options

Same issue here. Server is currently down. I guess we will be returning this TV. We just set up two other brand new Samsungs (one exact same model) with no issues. It would appear it's an issue with the TV itself. Very frustrating. 

Did you find a solution?

Vegas8
Student
Options

Yes I was able to solve this issue after a month + 

I surfed the YouTube and found a tutorial which I tried but didn't work because the TV wouldn't display a drop down keypad for me to use. 

Step 1--Turning on the TV and being connected to the Internet.

Step 2-- connecting the remote to the TV  ( hold on the arrow back button and the home button to connect the remote to the TV.

Step 3--- go to settings and reset, by now,  it'll display the drop down keypad and reset.

The TV will automatically restart and setup as brand new. Try this if it works for you. Those steps did work for me. 
Let me know if you need further assistance!
0 Likes
Melmcv
First Poster
Options

I’m having this issue and turning off/unplugging the TV hasn’t worked. Any fix?

0 Likes