Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you feature just one photo across the entire screen in ambient mode?

(Topic created on: 17-03-2019 01:57 AM)
ScottT
Student
Options

Hello, is it possible to upload and feature just one photo in ambient mode across the entire screen, and if so how do you do it?

Or are you limited to just uploading photos to on-screen photo frame template that has boxes for a number of smaller photos?

77 REPLIES 77
Max11111
Journeyman
Options

Same issue for my Q70R. The options listed are so ugly that I rather have a black screen.

So disappointed with Samsung. this is a reason for me not to buy again a Samsung tv!

piphat
Explorer
Options

I just don't understand why wsegatto got the options on his Q70R?

To me it sounded like Samsung only made the option on "The Frame" models and on some or all 2020 models in the Q**T line.

And all the top line models from last year got left out. I'm also done with Samsung next time I go look for a TV.

Jeimii
Student
Options

OK, guys. I believe I've found the solution to this problem. When you're in the Smart Things app on your phone and you're looking at My Album tab in the ambient mode settings you can scroll down to see the additional layouts. The next one down is Screen Photo, that's what we've been after. Upload any way you like through there and it should pop up in its full glory on the TV.

MPFuini
Student
Options

What kind of TV do you have? My Q90R does not have a Screen Photo option. Can you attach a screenshot? 

DanP225
Student
Options

Thank you kind stranger.

0 Likes
DanP225
Student
Options

16100055657718899429333703632264.jpg

Max11111
Journeyman
Options

I only have the following options:

mono 4k

board

Mono mat

monthly calendar 

daily calendar 

Duo

FatBoyii
Explorer
Options
I gave up in the end and now use Google chromecast to show a screensaver. it also has the benefit of supporting Dolby Atmos, which Samsung do NOT support on pass through. I was always a Panasonic man and will definitely be going back to them, Samsung have no idea about premium products and Customer usage. Very sad as my Q9 could have been a great TV if Samsung had only done the job properly and supported customers post purchase with fixing their mistakes.
0 Likes
Jeimii
Student
Options

20210107_172710.jpg

I have a Q90T. This is what I see when I use the app. 

0 Likes
piphat
Explorer
Options

The Q90T is the model from 2020. Your model does what the rest of us is trying to do with our 2019 models.

So if people could please state the model number when posting an answer.

The answer is: There is no answer for the Q**R series. It's not possible to post a full screen photo.

But to be fair the OP has not stated his model either. I just now it's a 2019 model or older.

0 Likes