Support

Open search

Can't tune in all Freeview channels on ks9000 series tv

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi

i have 44 channels that will not tune in some HD and some not.

they are listed but have a "D" with a line through it next to the channel name.

contacted Freeview who kindly sent out an engineer free of charge to check the aerial.

they changed the aerial although I suspect there was nothing up with it in the first place.

i have done the auto tuning hundreds of times and also the manual tuning but TV will not pick up these channels.

i have 4 other TV's in the house connected to the same aerial which pick up these channels but the Samsung won't.

software is up to date also

please help 

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Hi @Stokey.

Did you manage to get this sorted? If not, could we take the full model code and software version of your TV? Go to Home > Settings > Support > Contact Samsung.

Highlighted

Hi Chris

model. UE65KS9000

software version T-JZMDEUC-1231.1,BT-S

Highlighted

it looks like your software is fully up to date. Could you go to Home > Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Signal Information, and send us a photo of the screen please?

Highlighted

image.jpeg

Highlighted

Hi @Stokey.

Let's try a reset on the TV. Go to Home > Settings > Support > Reset. Just be aware that any settings you may have adjusted will return to the default settings the TV came with.

Highlighted

Hi Chris

reset the TVs but some of the HD channels are still missing.

ive just brought my daughter a new toshiba smart TVs and all the HD channels are on that tv

Stoked.

Top Liked Authors