Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't tune in all Freeview channels on ks9000 series tv

(Topic created on: 30-12-2018 12:17 PM)
Stokey
First Poster
Options

Hi

i have 44 channels that will not tune in some HD and some not.

they are listed but have a "D" with a line through it next to the channel name.

contacted Freeview who kindly sent out an engineer free of charge to check the aerial.

they changed the aerial although I suspect there was nothing up with it in the first place.

i have done the auto tuning hundreds of times and also the manual tuning but TV will not pick up these channels.

i have 4 other TV's in the house connected to the same aerial which pick up these channels but the Samsung won't.

software is up to date also

please help 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Stokey.

Did you manage to get this sorted? If not, could we take the full model code and software version of your TV? Go to Home > Settings > Support > Contact Samsung.

0 Likes
Stokey
First Poster
Options

Hi Chris

model. UE65KS9000

software version T-JZMDEUC-1231.1,BT-S

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

it looks like your software is fully up to date. Could you go to Home > Settings > Support > Self Diagnosis > Signal Information, and send us a photo of the screen please?

0 Likes
Stokey
First Poster
Options

image.jpeg

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @Stokey.

Let's try a reset on the TV. Go to Home > Settings > Support > Reset. Just be aware that any settings you may have adjusted will return to the default settings the TV came with.

0 Likes
Stokey
First Poster
Options

Hi Chris

reset the TVs but some of the HD channels are still missing.

ive just brought my daughter a new toshiba smart TVs and all the HD channels are on that tv

Stoked.

0 Likes
CymruClarke
Student
Options

Hi. Did you resolve this issue? Ive got a new UE32T5300AK in the kitchen and it won't pick up a block of HD channels (BBC4 HD to Quest HD). The signal and quality drop to 0% for these but is 100% for all other channels. All other TV's on this aerial work fine and have all channels available. Software is up to date. Thanks.

0 Likes