Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't switch on smart TV

(Topic created on: 11-02-2021 07:26 AM)
Charlie274
Journeyman
Options
I have a Samsung UE32T4307 model. I've only had it for 4 months and it won't turn on by the remote. I have changed the batteries and there is no control panel for me to manually switch on. Can anyone help please?
15 REPLIES 15
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
First port of call turn off at the main plug leave 30 seconds then turn back on hopefully that will solve it
0 Likes
Charlie274
Journeyman
Options
Sadly that didn't work. I have ordered a new cable and remote to see if it's any of these that have gone. I can send these back if it's not these...
LeoXXL
Pioneer
Options
You mentioned that there is no manual switch? check at the bottom of your screen just under samsung logo.
0 Likes
Charlie274
Journeyman
Options
There is nothing there. that's the first place I checked
0 Likes
Charlie274
Journeyman
Options
Samsung think the remote may be faulty. I have sent then a receipt as proof of purchase and they will send me a remote..hopefully
0 Likes
jimbo77
Journeyman
Options
hi charlie do you have a fire stick connected to the TV? same thing happened to my LG set I almost bought a new tele until I saw a post telling me to change batteries on firestick remote and it worked for me ...
0 Likes
Charlie274
Journeyman
Options
Hi I don't have a fire stick on this as its a smart TV. I wish it was that! 😁
0 Likes
jimbo77
Journeyman
Options
mine is a smart TV too I plugged fire stick in USB port on back and everything was fine for a month or 2 and then one morning my TV was stuck on stand by and nothing I tried would turn set on 😒 ..I went on LG site and guy informed me he had same problem and to change batteries on my firestick remote didn't hold out much hope but hey presto it worked 🤗 saved me a lot of money .. hope you get sorted 😀
Charlie274
Journeyman
Options
I'm glad it worked! Hope mine's is just a remote control issue 🙏🏽
0 Likes