Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't record with SSD on QE32LS03CBUXXU

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
PaulSA
First Poster
Options

I have connected a Samsung SSD T7 (1TB) to my TV QE32LS03CBUXXU and although found as an external connected device it does allow recording to live programs and time shift does not work.

I contacted Samsung Help recently and was told my 250MB SSD was too small and minimum size is 1TB.

I now have a 1TB SSD connected and the situation is unchanged.

Clues anyone?

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Ethaniel-UK
Pathfinder
Options
t seems frustrating that the issue persists even after upgrading to a 1TB SSD. Here are a few things you can try:

1. **Check Compatibility**: Ensure that the SSD is compatible with your TV model for recording and timeshifting features. Sometimes specific models or formats are required for proper functionality.

2. **Format SSD**: If the SSD wasn't formatted correctly or is using a file system not supported by your TV, formatting it to a compatible file system like exFAT might help.

3. **Firmware Update**: Check if there are any firmware updates available for your TV. Sometimes updates can resolve compatibility issues with external devices.

4. **Reset TV**: As a last resort, you might consider resetting your TV to its factory settings and setting it up again. This can sometimes resolve software glitches affecting external device compatibility.

If these steps don't resolve the issue, contacting Samsung support again with details about your specific TV model and SSD could provide more tailored assistance..
0 Likes