Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't play videos via Web Browser

(Topic created on: 10-07-2021 05:31 PM)
realitywynn
Apprentice
Options

**Help**

My Samsung TV is no longer playing videos whenever I try to access them via websites on the Web Browser within the TV.
UHD9000 series is my TV..
Does anyone have any tips on fixing this?

Please advise..

Thanks in advance!

123 REPLIES 123
Samsun tv
First Poster
Options

How do I do that. Help!! 

0 Likes
Battousai
Student
Options

In the TV browser go to the "internet menu", the icon that looks like three horizontal bars ( thus called the burger menu) which is right next to the X to close the browser window along the top bar. Click on that and you will see a button for "desktop view" make sure it is selected, that's it.

0 Likes
Redrooster
Explorer
Options

Older tv’s don’t have that option. When I say older I mean a few years old as Samsung want people to replace there tv’s every couple of years. ***** tv’s for long term. 

0 Likes
skinless3333
First Poster
Options

Hey do not expect it to work,i just got a q80t everything was better and netflix was working on the browser before update 2016.1,now html5 problem laggy on cable box,well the only 2 sources that work correctly is my pc with 4k video card & youtube,for 2300$ its a shame,they claim to have the finest image ever,well my samsung pld plasma was better looking then this crappy 2300 buk tv,if you want frustration by any qt model you will be served,the video that i record with my old amd fury card are more then excellent,so i dont get it,i returned a q60t because the image was unviewable in all sources,really my last samsung tv,by lg next time so do i,

0 Likes
skinless3333
First Poster
Options

Massive ***** box,lets go samsung delete my post,i know you will

0 Likes
skinless3333
First Poster
Options

Ok with some more play with settings,i was a bit more lucky today,i found for my tv,i was using the intelligent mode with adaptif sound+ and adaptif volume to use the tracking object this turned off help alot,i think it use to mutch of the cpu,also turned off fit to screen that also help,and turned down the blur reduction to 0,then use the judder reduction between 6 & 8,this help to,but its not making browser to play netflix lol,i am sorry for my post of last night,this tv its not a scrappy as i say,its just very hard to setup 

0 Likes
Mustarin
First Poster
Options

Where exactly do I need to go to find these settings, please?

0 Likes
Marinapaz
First Poster
Options

Can you tell me how you fix the problem... i cant see videos too... 😞 

0 Likes
Sgeb11422
First Poster
Options

I am so frustrated with Samsung. We just bought a new tv and the internet browser feature was a main draw. And BOOM, an random update shuts us out. We’ll no longer be supporting Samsung. 

the “desktop version” doesn’t help over here. Stupid stupid Samsung 

0 Likes
Jordan
Student
Options

Our family used to enjoy live streaming sports. And now sh***y update came up and cant watch anything with web browser. Useless stupid SAMSUNG.. fix this