Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't play videos via Web Browser

(Topic created on: 15-10-2020 03:29 PM)
realitywynn
Apprentice
Options

**Help**

My Samsung TV is no longer playing videos whenever I try to access them via websites on the Web Browser within the TV.
UHD9000 series is my TV..
Does anyone have any tips on fixing this?

Please advise..

Thanks in advance!

123 REPLIES 123
TCBL1007
First Poster
Options

I am having the same problem with my Samsung Series 6.  I used to livestream mass from my church's website, but I have not been able to do that in a few months now, and the software updates on the TV are up-to-date.

BG712
First Poster
Options

Having the same issue!

0 Likes
WesJvR
Student
Options

No one said it was flash!! Flash is old. Outdated. Tizenbrowser doesn’t support a lot of regular modern video streams. Stop picking up old tech as the excise

0 Likes
Redrooster
Explorer
Options

Due to the lack of any support from Samsung I ended up buying a 4K fire stick. Plays all web streaming sites perfectly. 

RayBurny
Student
Options

Did the same and no issues so far.  

0 Likes
Jeremy2020
First Poster
Options

Same here. Just bought LSO3T

One of the main reasons I bought the TV was for web browsing viewing & it doesn't work. Everytime I come back to a Samsung product I get hit with something ridiculous like this.

Larry_blacc
First Poster
Options

If anyone is still having this problem.
Update the software to the latest version and in the hamburger menu bar switch to desktop view. This worked for me. Enjoy

Kckc
First Poster
Options

What is 4k fire stick? Can show? I'm facing the same problem with my new samsung TV.

0 Likes
Redrooster
Explorer
Options

It’s an amazon fire tv stick. It plugs into a hdmi slot and the usb can be plugged into a USB port on the tv too to power it. 

0 Likes
Kckc
First Poster
Options

How it work? Just plugin and can watch online streaming video? Where to buy it? Any particular brand?

0 Likes