Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't play videos via Web Browser

(Topic created on: 18-10-2019 01:48 PM)
realitywynn
Apprentice
Options

**Help**

My Samsung TV is no longer playing videos whenever I try to access them via websites on the Web Browser within the TV.
UHD9000 series is my TV..
Does anyone have any tips on fixing this?

Please advise..

Thanks in advance!

123 REPLIES 123
ditikos
Explorer
Options

I see that too. I can't use any of internet browser's streaming models. Prior to the new update I could use some and they were showing the native player (the blue one) instead of any player and it was fine.

Also I noticed a divx registration or something code. Was this existing prior to 1240 firmware?

0 Likes
Lindsey3
First Poster
Options

Are they making any moves to make it compatible with Adobe Flash Player? Not all websites have an App. 

Daniel707
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I had the same issue, then put on the settings desktop view, now it's working. 

maviay
First Poster
Options

still doesn't work with my tv 😞

0 Likes
nickshiong
Apprentice
Options

Hello Samsung,

same to me. Unable to view. Please do something 

nickshiong
Apprentice
Options
Tried but not working
0 Likes
ditikos
Explorer
Options

What's the version of the update you all have?

I have up to 1270.3 Is this the EOL firmware for 2017 4k UHD tv's?

0 Likes
nickshiong
Apprentice
Options

My current version: 1270

its auto updated. 

0 Likes
Mike14513
Apprentice
Options

I am having the same problem trying to use my Peloton log in via the internet app on the TV.  Browsing to site is fine but as soon as I try to play the actual video or class I get the OOPS message.  This is definitely caused by an update from Samsung. (Because folks with Auto Update turned off can still play videos).   Note to Samsung:  This does not make consumers happy....  makes them want to boycott.

ZiggyBoomBox
First Poster
Options

Same here. Trying to view my nest doorbell thru the built in browser and it refuses to show video. It does when I switch to live, but just for a second. It's like the ***** tv refuses to stream anything unless it's thru an app and nest doesn't offer any apps for samsung smart tv's. ***** them both