Hi,

I cannot get filmmaker mode on my S95B just the options shown, plz help
123DF3C7-DD95-4119-B7EB-6B0A5B1E3937.jpeg

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
Leerolph
Pioneer
Options

You need to turn intelligent mode off, it will then show options in picture mode for dynamic, Standard, Movie and film maker.

0 Likes
Jaycee4
Apprentice
Options

I have exactly the same issue and switching to eyecomfort mode doesn’t change anything. Can’t access the filmmaker mode in expert settings. It’s greyed out. Have got a UHD HDR signal coming in via HDMI. 

0 Likes
Jaycee4
Apprentice
Options

Thanks for the tip - but This doesn’t seem to work - if I toggle to eyecomfort mode (the only other option) the expert settings for filmmaker mode are still greyed out. Thanks for any additional ideas you might have !

0 Likes
Leerolph
Pioneer
Options

When intelligent mode is on you have two options eye comfort mode and optimised. 

when intelligent mode is actually turned off completely you get the other options, dynamic, standard, movie and filmmaker. 

For me if I press the cog button on the remote then go right to highlight intelligent mode.. select it to turn off.. then I get the other options. 

Jaycee4
Apprentice
Options

Hi Leerolph

thanks so much for the quick reply. The cog button did the trick and now I can change the settings. Thanks a lot !! Best regards

Leerolph
Pioneer
Options

Brilliant glad it worked :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Members_9T4LKZL
Student
Options

Hi. I have the same issue and your advice seem to help. Pardon me for this question (not a native english speaker), but what is the COG button? Thanks in advance!

Members_9T4LKZL
Student
Options

It worked! U R a legend! Thank you very much!

Jaycee4
Apprentice
Options

Hi! It’s the button that has a cog wheel on it - settings button. Best regards