Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t finish TV Setup

(Topic created on: 29-11-2020 11:01 AM)
PapaStu
First Poster
Options

Hi

I’ve purchased a 43TU7020KXXU and can’t get past the terms and conditions.  It is setup on the internet fine, but when you click to perform the setup it says Network Interference Occurred and I can’t progress any further.  I can’t perform any updates because you need to accept the terms, so my smart TV is just a dumb TV!!

I have tried changing the DNS (as suggested in other forums) but it makes no difference, and as I mention the connect to the router and out to the internet is all showing as working on automatic.

Any suggestions before I box it back up and return?

Thanks

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
Have you tried performing the setup while TV is connected through a ETHERNET cable ? You can change to WiFi after...
0 Likes
PapaStu
First Poster
Options

Hi.  Yes both combo's tried.

I've actually just sorted it.  I found a new firmware on the website and installed manually.  Once complete, it linked straight away, brought down the apps and seems to be fine.

0 Likes
DUMITRU79
Troubleshooter
Options
All good then. That's great 👍
0 Likes
Selcuk2
First Poster
Options

Hey Guys,

Had the same problem with my Smart Tv. i have just downloaded smart things app to my mobile phone and through this app when you connect your tv you can basically approve terms and conditions via phone and it approves that on TV as well. Also with this app you are able to use virtual remote which is really good since samsung tv doesnt have virtual remote control anymore.

0 Likes
Charlie Chalk 1
First Poster
Options

Any chance you can post where you got the firmware from? I don’t seem to be able to locate it and I’m having the same issue with the same model. Thanks in afvance

0 Likes
PapaStu
First Poster
Options

Hi Charly.  It was on the Samsung website under product support. Download to usb, plug it in and updates. Google Samsung tv firmware update

0 Likes
Charlie Chalk 1
First Poster
Options

found it, much appreciated

0 Likes