Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't find BBC iplayer

(Topic created on: 24-03-2020 07:06 PM)
iando
Explorer
Options

I just bought a Samsung Q70T QLED TV. I set it all up, however on the home page I can't seem to locate the BBC Iplayer App. It is not pre-loaded on the home screen along with Netflix, All 4, ITV etc. When I go to apps and search for it, nothing comes up. 

Any help appreciated!!

12 REPLIES 12
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Markovch wrote:
My UE32T5300 had an update to the software today, to ver 1113 but still no BBC iPlayer despite being told it would be available a few weeks ago.

Hi @Markovch    seems the  UE32T5300  is not yet on the certified list, however hopefully will not be too long.   https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/help/questions/supported-devices/samsung 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Gary2701
Student
Options

I have just purchased a Samsung QE55700TATXXU 55.   The BBC IPlayer app is displaying on the home tray screen but when you click on it all I get is a blank screen.  Is the app not available to play on this new TV at this time.

0 Likes
DavieH
First Poster
Options

Just purchased a QE32Q50AA. No BBC iPlayer app onboard or through app search. Customer services were no help at all, they just reset the Samsung hub and ran set up again, something I have done a number of times over the last few days.

So frustrating that if its not resolved this week, I will be sending it back to AO in favour of another brand.

0 Likes