Did you mean: 

Can’t connect sky Q box

(Topic created on: 06-11-2021 03:26 PM)
Beth6
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone can help!

I have just brought a Samsung QE55Q65T 4k tv and I can not for the life of me get it to recognise my sky q box 1tb

i tested my sky q on my old Samsung and work perfectly fine.

I have updated it to the most resent update, changed HDMI’s even brought a 4k HDMI to see if this help and haven’t had any luck? I have tried my PS4 in the tv and it recognised it straight away. 

anybody got any ideas on how I can sort this? 

thank you 😊 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful to you

Connect your cable or satellite box and other devices to your Samsung TV

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00078931/
0 Likes
Ginga_p
Troubleshooter
Options
Loads of people have trouble with the one connect box dont know if theres different versions but some people seem to have problems and some are fine connecting to sky Q. Have the neo set with 2tb box and have the same issue called sky they blamed samsung called samsung customer (i dont) they blame sky.I
G G
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi@Beth6 There are  some connectivity issues with Skyq and certain Samsung Tv's though only some customers affected.  I do not know long you have had your Box  know that more issues seem to be reported with the original   1 TB Box (which does not support UHD) .  Have you gone through the Universal Remote controller https://www.samsung.com//support/tv-audio-video/setup-universal-remote-on-your-samsung-tv/  Ensure you select region and the option for Skyq.   Know you have tried different cables, have you also tried different ports.  If you have not tried already an idea to reset both the Skyq box and the Tv by unplugging. 

If still problems after trying everything  may need to see if you can arrange an engineer visit.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes