Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can’t connect Bluetooth speaker to Tv

(Topic created on: 30-06-2021 07:08 PM)
EwanWhite3112
Apprentice
Options

Hi there I got a Samsung ue43tu7020 last year and just treated myself to a Bluetooth speaker however I cannot connect the speaker to the tv or find any Bluetooth settings in the menus. Please help thanks you in advance 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Try Settings > Sound > Sound Output > Bluetooth Speaker List and select your speaker which needs to be in pairing mode.
0 Likes
EwanWhite3112
Apprentice
Options

Hi I’ve done that but the Bluetooth speaker list doesn’t show up as an option only tv and optical 

Solution
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
0 Likes
EwanWhite3112
Apprentice
Options

Is there anything I can do to get the Bluetooth speaker to work with it 

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You could purchase an adapter like one if those in this article https://www.tomsguide.com/uk/best-picks/best-bluetooth-TV-adapters
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@EwanWhite3112: Can you try closing down any apps that you have open, if applicable, then checking Settings > Sound > Sound Output > Bluetooth Speaker List once again to see if the option is available for selection? If not, head to Home > Source > Connection Guide > Audio Device > Bluetooth to find further details on how to connect. Please be aware that you will be unable to connect a Bluetooth Speaker if you currently have audio devices connected via Settings > Sound > Wi-Fi Speaker Surround Setup. 

0 Likes