Support

Open search

Can Rica in the Sales team call me please regarding issue reference: 1819576

Highlighted

We got cut off and she hasn't called me back...

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Overseer
don't think there's a direct link from this forum to a Samsung support call centre, pretty certain you're best off ringing them again and see if the agent can patch you through to that particular advisor.

if not there should be notes attached to your reference to hopefully fix your query.
Highlighted
Thanks, keep getting bounced around the houses
Highlighted
when that happens I don't bother ringing n go through web chat or emails that way there's a physical trace and don't have to repeat myself but I hope your query gets sorted... I hate stuff like that.
Highlighted
yeah, I ordered the product Weds for yesterday delivery and now I'm being told it is the 12/11 with no explanation.
Highlighted
Overseer
sorry... just to make sure I've understood... you ordered the product on Wednesday for Thursday delivery and now you're being told it's being delivered for 12th November??? and no explanation? that's actually pretty bad.
Highlighted
correct. Delivery company blaming Samsung, Samsung blaming delivery company. I paid Samsung, they should be sorting this
Highlighted

We'd advise you to get in touch with the Online Shop Team on 0330 726 7467. They'll be able to get to the bottom of this for you. 

Top Liked Authors