Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can Rica in the Sales team call me please regarding issue reference: 1819576

(Topic created on: 31-10-2020 11:34 AM)
apd23
Apprentice
Options

We got cut off and she hasn't called me back...

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
don't think there's a direct link from this forum to a Samsung support call centre, pretty certain you're best off ringing them again and see if the agent can patch you through to that particular advisor.

if not there should be notes attached to your reference to hopefully fix your query.
0 Likes
apd23
Apprentice
Options
Thanks, keep getting bounced around the houses
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
when that happens I don't bother ringing n go through web chat or emails that way there's a physical trace and don't have to repeat myself but I hope your query gets sorted... I hate stuff like that.
0 Likes
apd23
Apprentice
Options
yeah, I ordered the product Weds for yesterday delivery and now I'm being told it is the 12/11 with no explanation.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
sorry... just to make sure I've understood... you ordered the product on Wednesday for Thursday delivery and now you're being told it's being delivered for 12th November??? and no explanation? that's actually pretty bad.
apd23
Apprentice
Options
correct. Delivery company blaming Samsung, Samsung blaming delivery company. I paid Samsung, they should be sorting this
0 Likes
DannyT
Options

We'd advise you to get in touch with the Online Shop Team on 0330 726 7467. They'll be able to get to the bottom of this for you. 

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes