Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I talk about Samsung TV's on Samsung Members, please.

(Topic created on: 14-04-2023 01:41 PM)
McToen
Apprentice
Options

I have a new Samsung 4K tv & I am looking for some help with a Bluetooth Keyboard to use with it. While I was on to the Samsung Tech Guy's I asked them about it, having a Logitech K380 already, but although it said it was paired, only the LETTERS worked, I could not move the cursor to the address bar to type an address in, the guy was very helpful & gave me a model number VG KBD2000, so I went on to the Samsung Shop site & put in the number & it said it was no longer available. So I clicked on "Where to buy" & it gave Curry's as a supplier, but when I checked it out they said it was no longer available as well. Now don't get me wrong here, I love my new TV & Samsung phone, but I noticed while I was on there that the Review Stars were very low & that they were all very old 2013, 10 years, I tried to ask whether there was a more up to date replacement, but I think they thought I was being rude, I wasn't, I just want a Keyboard that will connect with my UE50BU8500K XXU 2022 New TV, & I thought that if I got a Samsung one it would be more likely to be compatible, but obviously I don't want to waist money on one that wont work, having already got one. If any one has any suggestions I would be most appreciative. McToen

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
Try googling your keyboard model to see how to turn on and off the numlock. If the numlock is off your numeric keys won't work, you'll probably find the same for the track pad as that also can be turned on or off.
0 Likes
McToen
Apprentice
Options

Hi StuartR, thank you for your reply, but my keyboard Logitech K380 doesn't have a separate numbers pad, therefore no num-lock, I have Googled it as suggested, but not found an answer yet. I have reset the keyboard, ref "youtube" & repaired keyboard to TV, twice, but have still not managed to get the cursor to return to the address bar. When I return the cursor to the address bar with the remote control, now all the buttons work including the arrows, simile if I move the cursor to the main page I can get all the buttons to work  including the arrows, but for some reason I just can't get the cursor to return to the address bar without the use of the remote control. I have tried to find a way of contacting Logitech, but everyway I have tried up to now has suggested questions, none of which seem to be relevant. So if anyone still has any idea's, I am all ears. Thank you.

0 Likes