Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I display artwork on Q9 QLED TV in ambient mode?

(Topic created on: 23-03-2019 11:32 PM)
Fels
First Poster
Options

Just bought a new Q9 QLED TV. Like the ambient mode but it seems to only display own pictures and themes. What I want to do is to display artwork similar to what the Frame TV and the LG OLED TVs can do. Is this possible, e.g. is it possible to access the Samsung Art Store?

9 REPLIES 9
Kurzie
Explorer
Options
Hi - I would also be interested in a response to this. Many thanks!
AroundTheWorld
First Poster
Options
Me too. I don't see any reason not to offer this. Samsung?
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
The Ambient Mode browser screen displays content at the top and categories at the bottom. Use the left or right directional buttons in the content list at the top to move the focus to content you want, and then press the Select button. The selected content is played in Ambient Mode. For beautiful scenery, please select 'Décor'.
0 Likes
ringside
First Poster
Options
This doesn’t answer the original question.
We would like to know if Samsung is willing to allow 2018 Q9 TV owners, to upgrade their ambient mode with the 2019 new artwork ambient content. That would be much appreciated by all Samsung 2018 TVs’ owners.
Many thanks
SteveHaley
Student
Options

I would also appreciate an answer to this question that answers the original question. 

Thanks,

0 Likes
DaxAlex
Student
Options
Stating the obvious and dodging the real question much?
What we ask is downloadable content for our multi-thousand-eur TVs. For example a fire place simulation would be nice. A fish tank would be nice instead of that lame duck. Is everybody at Samsung out of ideas?
0 Likes
SteveHaley
Student
Options

This is a great question and I wondered the exact same thing. The potential for some great backgrounds is definitely there - we just need to be able to get them! Samsung? Could a fireplace or fish tank ever be possible? 

0 Likes
Max11111
Journeyman
Options

Why is Samsung just ignoring all these requests. I wish I would have not bought my Samsung tv! 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Ambient Mode on QLED TV's (models Q9FN, Q8CN, Q7FN, Q6FN) isn't currently capable of displaying the Frame artwork, as this is one of the unique selling points of the Frame TV. As advised above, there are still some great options available to you: to find out more please check the link below.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/tv-audio-video/what-is-ambient-mode-and-how-do-i-use-it/
0 Likes