Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Burning smell from tv

(Topic created on: 28-11-2021 05:12 PM)
Ash2014
Apprentice
Options
TV

Hi I’ve had my 63 inch tv for almost 5 years. There’s a burning smell coming from the tv model 08H63SNGB01146R Please help! 

8 REPLIES 8
1OfTheYoungest
Pioneer
Options
TV
Which part of it and what does the tv look like
0 Likes
Aklima
Troubleshooter
Options
TV
Hi, please unplug ur TV from the mains to keep safe and contact Samsung engineer for advice
0 Likes
Ash2014
Apprentice
Options
TV

It’s coming from the top of the tv. I have  disconnected it. It’s not a curved tv 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Maker ★
Options
TV

Hi @Ash2014 obviously this a serious issue and you should not use the Tv, as  has already been mentioned you will need to unplug from mains as this is a safety issue.  If you not already contacted Samsung It is best to  send a private message to  Sam_UK  for advice. For anyone with a similar issue click on profile-Messages and the icon for New Messages.  An idea  to copy Sam_UK  into the send to line.   some more detail here https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... 

My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 4.0,Android 12 Official Version.
AndrewL
Options
TV

@Ash2014: As per the post above by @JAMES4578 we take matters of customer safety very seriously, and would like to get this escalated for you. Please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link above, and myself or one of the other mods will be able to make the necessary arrangements for you. 

0 Likes
Ash2014
Apprentice
Options
TV

What part do I need to buy to replace? Please help 

0 Likes
CarlH
Options
TV

Hi @Ash2014. Did you send a private message? 

0 Likes
Ash2014
Apprentice
Options
TV

Yes I did. Please could I have the details of the part I need to purchase in order to repair my tv 

0 Likes