Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Burning smell from tv

(Topic created on: 28-11-2021 05:31 PM)
Ash2014
Apprentice
Options

Hi I’ve had my 63 inch tv for almost 5 years. There’s a burning smell coming from the tv model 08H63SNGB01146R Please help! 

10 REPLIES 10
1OfTheYoungest
Pioneer
Options
Which part of it and what does the tv look like
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi, please unplug ur TV from the mains to keep safe and contact Samsung engineer for advice
0 Likes
Ash2014
Apprentice
Options

It’s coming from the top of the tv. I have  disconnected it. It’s not a curved tv 

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Ash2014 obviously this a serious issue and you should not use the Tv, as  has already been mentioned you will need to unplug from mains as this is a safety issue.  If you not already contacted Samsung It is best to  send a private message to  Sam_UK  for advice. For anyone with a similar issue click on profile-Messages and the icon for New Messages.  An idea  to copy Sam_UK  into the send to line.   some more detail here https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/samsung-lounge/how-to-send-a-private-message-on-the-samsung-comm... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

AndrewL
Options

@Ash2014: As per the post above by @JAMES4578 we take matters of customer safety very seriously, and would like to get this escalated for you. Please send a private message to Sam_UK by following the steps in the link above, and myself or one of the other mods will be able to make the necessary arrangements for you. 

Ash2014
Apprentice
Options

What part do I need to buy to replace? Please help 

0 Likes
CarlH
Options
0 Likes
Ash2014
Apprentice
Options

Yes I did. Please could I have the details of the part I need to purchase in order to repair my tv 

0 Likes
realnatuki
Student
Options

I have the same issue with my monitor it already was repaired for the same issue. During the reparation it was delivered to me in a bad state and samsung didn't wanted to take responsibility. The monitor has the same bad smell issue now. Took me 4 months of my life and work to deal with you. I'm filing a complaint now with European Commision. Anyone dealing with this company having issues should do the same. The worst company i've ever had to deal with. SUPPORT IS PURE GARBAGE! After my complaint I'm suing your ass for millions and will even start a project where people can sue you for poisoning their health with your toxic products. NOT THE FIRST TIME! 

0 Likes