Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bugs / Suggestion for UA55TU8000

(Topic created on: 21-09-2021 01:50 PM)
manigma
First Poster
Options

I am on 1402 firmware.

1. The 'Settings' page on Home should be easily accesible. Its buried so deep, needs lot of clicking. I wish there was a dedicated button on remote to open Settings menu. The voice command takes time, especially the first time when TV is turned on.

2. When watching HDR content in 'Dynamic' mode, the image 'Sharpens' and 'Softens' randomly and frequently. This is very annoying. Pls fix this issue. Brighness also lowers itself after a few seconds in Dynamic mode.

3. It would be great if we can customise the 3 dedicated app buttons on the remote.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @manigma ,

I can see that you've got a non-EU model TV.  With Samsung support being localised and this being a European forum (the English language part is supported by the Samsung UK & Ireland team, for example), we're limited in what we can do for you in terms of direct support.

Have you been in touch with Samsung in your region about this issue? You can find their contact details here: https://www.samsung.com/uk/function/ipredirection/ipredirectionLocalList/

0 Likes
Pear
First Poster
Options

I have a UA55TU8000 , hardly 5 month old. last night everything was normal , till this evening i tried to turn the tv on ! it turns to a radio :face-with-tears-of-joy: there is no signs of picture only voices...  i googled the issue apparently it is due the backlight issues ... why would a new TV set had such a problem?     

0 Likes