Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bright Sides Dark Center

(Topic created on: 09-10-2020 08:50 PM)
KingRanchSam
First Poster
Options

My Samsung model UN65JS850DF SUHD TV is showing Birght almost white on the sides of the screen and now it also started with a dark cloud in the center of the TV. It's becoming almost unwatchable and we just bought the TV a little over 3 years ago. How can this be fixed?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Slope74
Student
Options

Same thing happened to mine, same model, purchased in early 2016.  Samsung authorized repair told me that the only solution was to place the entire screen, and just the part would cost $2K. She didn't say it explicitly, but essentially it would be foolish to repair when you can get a brand new TV for less.  This time I'm getting a SONY - they last more than 5 years.

0 Likes
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @KingRanchSam ,

I can see that you've got a non-EU model TV.  With Samsung support being localised and this being a European forum (the English language part is supported by the Samsung UK & Ireland team, for example), we're limited in what we can do for you in terms of direct support.

Have you been in touch with Samsung in your region about this issue, to see if others are reporting the same?

0 Likes