Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Brand new antenna won't pick up any terrestrial channels

(Topic created on: 22-02-2021 06:48 AM)
Cainetrain81
First Poster
Options

I just bought a brand new ge antenna I hook it up and not one channel will come in. I know people close by that get a ton of channels with similar antenna. I have checked the input and it is on air and on tv the antenna is getting signal because when I move it I see a slight flicker on the screen. I have tried the couple channels I know are strongest and tried to fine tune them but it still won't pick anything up. There are no devices or anything that would be causing interference no trees or anything that would block signal. I have a buddy that lives 3 miles away and gets almost as many channels as you would with cable and his antenna is junk city. I'm pretty frustrated and close to just setting the whole house on fire and staying inside so I can watch this infernal television burn along with my misery. I can't be held responsible for what may happen if I miss another episode not the view. God help us all if those sweet ol broads aren't a part of my Monday morning routine. Ok the last couple sentences were hyperbole but for real this blows chunks

2 REPLIES 2
pigeonfly
Navigator
Options
why not just get a fire stick or ruko device , just pop in TV, link to WiFi and hi ho happy days 😀
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
I guess it's an internal antenna? unless ur in a very strong signal area it has a lot of work to do. That's why you see ariels usually on the outside of buildings
0 Likes