Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bose 900 Soundbar

(Topic created on: 23-02-2023 08:44 AM)
Rudijambo51
First Poster
Options
I have the Samsung QE85Q95T 2020 TV Model no. QE85Q95TATXXU. The soundbar won't connect via HDMI eArc. I got a replacement soundbar still no joy. Tried the soundbar on an LG TV upstairs and works perfect. Also tried usual stuff like factory reset on Tv, tried using different cables and resetting soundbar. So it must be the TV or more likely the One Connect box. Had engineer out from Samsung approved retailer and the motherboard inside the One Connect box has been changed still won't recognise Bose 900 soundbar. Optical does not transmit Dolby Atmos. Any ideas as for last 3 weeks and counting I have a rather expensive ornament. I have read that on forums that there could be major problems with the Connect box on this model of TV ie 2020 Q95T
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Vetri
Voyager
Options
Optical does not transmit Dolby Atmos - I've this problem too 65q95t series 2020 model. Contacted CS they said it should pass through but gave up in the end. Sorry not useful but just letting you know you are not alone just a consolation
0 Likes
Rudijambo51
First Poster
Options
I wouldn't buy Samsung again, within 3 years my old Q7F gave up the ghost and now this one within 3 years. My older Panasonic is still going strong and that's 10 years now. Samsung picture quality is excellent but reliability is very poor.
0 Likes
Shruts11
First Poster
Options

Did you find a fix to this ? I am in the same boat now not sure what to do next . 

0 Likes