Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurry picture with Humax Aura - AU8000 UHD 4K TV

(Topic created on: 08-12-2021 05:07 AM)
mrpercysnodgrass
First Poster
Options

I have just bought the Samsung AU8000 UHD 4K TV.  When viewing through the Humax Aura the picture is blurry but not when viewed through the TV. The Aura was previously plugged into an old LG tv with no issues. Does anybody have any suggestions as to why this would be.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
This page maybe helpful to you

How to fix ‘blurry picture’ issue in Samsung Smart TV

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-fix-blurry-picture-issue-in-samsung-smart-t...
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@mrpercysnodgrass: I'm not familiar with the Humax Aura, however have you tried checking for any available picture settings via the device itself to see if you can increase the resolution? If not, try a different HDMI cable, switching to an alternate HDMI port, and enabling Input Signal Plus (Settings > General External Device Manager > Input Signal Plus > Select the relevant port. 

0 Likes
mrpercysnodgrass
First Poster
Options

Thank you hotshot, I have gone through all of the suggestions on that video and nothing has worked. I'm beginning to think it is a problem with the Humax  aura although it was working perfectly with my old LG32LN578V!

0 Likes
mrpercysnodgrass
First Poster
Options

Thank you AndrewL. I have ordered a new HDMI lead which will be here on Friday so will wait and see after that.

0 Likes
mrpercysnodgrass
First Poster
Options

I plugged in the new HDMI cable and it has certainly improved things, the channels coming through the wifi are now very good, a little ghosting but I have not yet had a fiddle with the TV settings so that could be resolved. The picture coming through the Ariel is still pretty bad but I now think it must be a problem with the Ariel setup so I will have a look at that and hopefully end up with a good picture all round.

0 Likes
mrpercysnodgrass
First Poster
Options

Does the Samsung AU8000 need a stronger signal than an LCD tv?

0 Likes