Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth output switching bug on some models. How to ask Samsung to look into it in a future update?

(Topic created on: 17-06-2020 10:27 AM)
FRRN
Journeyman
Options

Hello folks, 

As some of you have noticed in your respective TVs, if you have Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) enabled (e.g. soundbar) you can't switch to a Bluetooth device (e.g. headphones) because it immediately switches back to the hdmi arc input. The only workaround is to disable/enable Anynet every time you want to use a BT device.

At least, that is what is happening on my Q70R and I am aware that others have complained as well.

This is very annoying and I would like to report this bug to Samsung for a possible fix. Does anyone know how to properly reach them? Confirmation of this bug on this post in other TV models is also helpful to make Samsung aware of it.

Many thanks!

44 REPLIES 44
bjvsk
Apprentice
Options

I'm fully with you. Facing this issue for months now. Shouldn't be that difficult to fix. It is hard to report a proper bug apparently. Maybe a bit of twittering about it, adressing the right organization?

0 Likes
FRRN
Journeyman
Options

Hello @bjvsk , thanks for reporting your issues as well. It feels good not being alone in this.
Have you figured out a better way of letting them know this bug rather than just posting it here?

bjvsk
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I tried twitter, a high up manager of Samsung in Netherlands. All without result. Just keep pushing them as well. Or try to find a support desk person of Samsung who wants to help us. 

0 Likes
Almar85
First Poster
Options
Exactly the same probleem here, just replying in hope the bug will be fixed
0 Likes
Caed87
First Poster
Options

Yes!, I have the same problem. My Tv model number is TU8500. I hope this reaches Samsung engineers as it should have an easy software solution I suppose.

0 Likes
EliodiAngeles
First Poster
Options

I have bought a Q95T and face the same issue as above.

I conclude there is no progress or any comment from Samsung what so ever.

#samsung :when will this issue be solved? 

0 Likes
FRRN
Journeyman
Options

in a Q95T as well?? One of the latest flagships and still the same bug?

@Anonymous User please, listen to your customers, this does not seem like a hard issue to fix with a FW update

0 Likes
Thiasj
First Poster
Options

Same issue for me, Samsung QE65LS on firmware 1403.

0 Likes
jmartinm
First Poster
Options

Same issue here with Q90T with version 1402. I have a Sonos Beam soundbar and unable to use Bluetooth headphones without disabling Anynet+. Seriously, this a 2020 flagship TV, very disappointed with Samsung.