Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue light discount and 5 year warranty

(Topic created on: 06-11-2022 10:23 PM)
tcoleman1
Apprentice
Options

Hi all,

Just wondering if it is still possible to apply (and get) the extended 5 year warranty when you purchase a TV through the blue light discount card? I'm looking at buying the QN94A this way which brings it down to £839.20 but then might be stuck with a 1 year warranty.

Whereas I can get it for £950 through the normal store where I can definetely get the 5 year warranty. I'm planning on buying it on paypal credit either way so essentially if you can't get the extra warranty through blue light, I'm paying an extra £100 for it!

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
AsadM
Options

Hi @tcoleman1, hope you're having a fab morning. The 5 year warranty will only be available through participating retailers, and isn't going to be available on the discounted website. 

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
tcoleman1
Apprentice
Options
Okay, I get you! So if I purchase it through this discounted portal there isn't an option for 5 year warranty but if I do it through the regular Samsung website then there will be?
0 Likes
AsadM
Options

The 5 year warranty can be claimed on selected TVs on the Samsung UK website, @tcoleman1. You can find more information on the promotion here: https://my-samsung.com/uk/mysamsung/offers/#/KUQ5Z9AV54GU3/ 

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
Treble44_
First Poster
Options

Adding to this topic when going through BlueLightCard to the 65qd oled it shows a picture of a Samsung 5 year warranty does that mean it includes it please ?

0 Likes